2018-19 Environmental Education Grant Winners
Congratulations to this year’s grant-winning school
About Environmental Education Grants
KDB’s Environmental Education Grant Program provides grant funding for school-based environmental learning projects. Basic guidelines are as follows:
- Schools may request up to $500 per project, per year for projects that directly engage students in outdoor learning activities, campus improvement projects, and natural resource stewardship efforts;
- Both public and private schools in the City of Denton and Denton ISD are eligible to apply;
- Sample projects include: outdoor learning centers, school murals, campus beautification, tree planting projects, butterfly gardens, vegetable/food gardens, rainwater collection, recycling education programs, and more.
Please see below for additional resources that can be used in planning and submitting your Environmental Education Grant Application. Hard copies of these resources can be requested by contacting KDB at (940) 349-8737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018-19 Grant Guidelines
- Budget Worksheet 2018-19
- 2018-19 Environmental Education Grants Application
- KDB’s Resource Guide for Environmental Learning Projects
- Awarded Environmental Education Grant projects for 2017-18 (for inspiration!)